Enchanting short overview:
- New Pets: Enchanted Cauldron, Enchanted Torch, Enchanted Pen
- New Toy: Leylight Brazier
- Reagents: Chaos Crystal, Arkhana, Leylight Shard
- Rings have low-tier “Word” enchants for critical strike, versatility, haste, or mastery. These have 3 ranks.
- Cloaks have low-tier “Word” enchants for strength, agility, or intellect. These have three ranks.
- Necks can be enchanted to summon a satyr, fallen sentinels, or a loyal druid. Their abilities are augmented by high-level ring and cloak enchants. The stat chosen for ring and cloak enchants unlocks a different ability.
- High-level enchants are known as “Bindings” and also have ranks.
- There are new Glove Enchants which provide a boost to herbalism, mining, skinning, or surveying.
- Players can transmog their weapon glows in Legion and Enchanters can craft Illusions for players. These cover popular weapon enchants as well as some bundles that unlock new enchants themed from each expansion.
- Service requires account sharing
- It takes around 1-2 days to finish full 33 quests questline
- 700-800 service takes 2 days with 20.000+ gold on character or up to 7-14 days without gold (required for reagents farming)
- 1-800 service takes 3 days with 25.000+ gold on character or up to 7-14 days without gold (required for reagents farming)
- At skill level 100 and player level 110, Profession World Quests open up. These reward top-level reagents for gathering professions and some higher-rank recipes for crafting professions.