Engineering short overview:
- Reaves Battery is the latest Engineering helper. He is stackable and can be sold on the AH, and he comes with lots of modules to offer extra utility like Reaves Module: Bling Mode. Reavers looks like a mini Fel Reaver.
- New Engineering Goggles Head Shot at the current target and have updated models.
- Mecha-Bond Imprint Matrix allows Hunters to tame mechanical pets.
- Fun engineering gadgets include Intra-Dalaran Wormhole Generator, Pump-Action Bandage Gun, Gunshoes, and Failure Detection Pylon.
- Miss your Garrison Jukebox? You can play music via Sonic Environment Enhancer.
- New battle pet: Trigger
- Service requires account sharing
- It takes around 1-2 days to finish full 33 quests questline
- 700-800 service takes 2 days with 20.000+ gold on character or up to 7-14 days without gold (required for reagents farming), mining also required in this case
- 1-800 service takes 3 days with 25.000+ gold on character or up to 7-14 days without gold (required for reagents farming), mining also required in this case
- At skill level 100 and player level 110, Profession World Quests open up. These reward top-level reagents for gathering professions and some higher-rank recipes for crafting professions.