Tomb of Sargeras Normal Boost
You’re here because you’re tired. Tired of raids where people fail, whine and then leave.
Cheer up! With Prommote.me you will one-shot all 9 bosses in Tomb of Sargeras and loot a lot of gear.
What you get from Tomb of Sargeras Normal boost
- 7-14 items of 900-915 item level
Base item level is 900. If Warforged procs, you loot 910+ item. If Titanforged procs — 915+.
You will receive at least 7 items for different slots in Master Loot mode. However, there can be more — up to 14.
Chamber of the Avatar, The Gates of Hell, Wailing Halls, Deceiver’s Fall
- Trinkets included
You will get trinkets for no extra fee.
Normal Tomb of Sargeras loot run requires nothing
We don’t care if your character has just reached level 110 — our raids have enough DPS to make sure you experience a smooth run.
Although, you might want to increase your survivability a little just so you could actually participate in fights.
Never mind that, if you choose Piloted option — this way you’d need only a stable internet connection to watch the livestreamed boosting.
Contact us now. If we don’t reply within 30 minutes, you get Mythic +10 boost for free.
Read 190+ reviews about our work at ownedcore.com
Below are options, but what do they mean
Personal Loot Run — same loot distribution system as in, say, heroic 5-man dungeons or LFR raids. Blizzard decides what you get.
- Selfplayed — You play your character during the loot run. You provide your account data to one of our booster by default.
Master Loor Run — raid leader organizes loot distribution to raiders. This is when you roll for items relying on a dice.
- Selfplayed — You play your character during the loot run. You provide your account data to one of our booster.
- Offset Priority lets you skip rolling for Necklaces, Rings and Cloaks. Loot them right away!
- Relics Priority — check this option to pay extra yet Relics that suit your specialization go to you.
- Tier Priority — check this to loot Tier Items right away for a small extra fee.
Is this too little for you?
Tomb of Sargeras Heroic boost — harder bosses, better loot.