World of Warcraft game director Ion Hazzikostas has recently given an interview about future updates. He’s been talking about the new expansion Battle for Azeroth for 1,5 hours and it’s unlikely that everyone has watched it.
1. Here’s a brief summary of the most important things that Ion said:
Draenor Orcs will be a future Allied race.
- No solo queue for RBGs, 3v3.
- Weapons in BFA will only be able to Warforge and not Titanforge.
- Dark Iron Dwarves and Zandalari trolls are unlocked on your way to level 120 once the update is released.
- Presting Ranks will have repeatable rewards, and probably no new mounts.
- Before BFA there’ll be new battleground and arena.
2. In today’s Alpha of Battle for Azeroth some changes has been made:
- New maximum professions level is now 100.
- R.I.P. First Aid profession.
- The new Blight modifier for Mythic+ dungeons will enrage enemies increasing their damage when they are not at full health.
- PvP-mode can now be switched on and off in capitals.
— How much money did Blizzard make in 2017?
— 1,3 billion dollars